Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Products Liability, Wrongful Death, Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
Having worked at one of the largest law firms in the state as a defense attorney for six years, Mr. Harbin moved to Anderson in 1996 and began using his experience to help individuals with serious personal injuries.
Mr. Harbin is a member of the highly prestigious Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, an honor given to less than 1% of all U.S lawyers, and he has been named as a Top 100 Trial Lawyers by the American Trial Lawyers Association as well as the Best Lawyers in America© 2016 and 2017 lists.
Tony is also AV Peer Review Rated by Martindale Hubbell, the highest possible rating for ethical standards and legal ability, and was selected to South Carolina Super Lawyers 2011-1013.
Phone: (800) 671-1158
- South Carolina Association for Justice (SCAJ) Past President
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum Member
- South Carolina Association for Justice Editor 2009-2010, Member, Board of Governors 2006-Present
- American Association for Justice Sustaining Member
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect Section Member
- American Bar Association Member
- South Carolina Bar Member
- Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America Member
- South Carolina
- U.S. District Court District of South Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- University of South Carolina School of Law, Columbia, South Carolina
- Clemson University, Clemson, South Carolina