2015 Safety Resolutions
Posted on behalf of Harbin & Burnett on Dec 30, 2014 in Auto Accidents
When most people think about resolutions, they are thinking about resolutions to exercise more, save money or work on their romantic life.
Very few people think about resolutions in the context of safety. This year, Harbin Law's attorneys suggest that you and your family make a safety resolution.
A safety resolution is simply a promise that you and your family will keep safety at the forefront of your mind all throughout 2015.
Because auto accidents and defective products top the list of safety dangers, the following recommendations help you and your family come up with strategies to address those two areas throughout the year.
Your safety resolution when it comes to automotive safety will help you and your family navigate the roadways in a safe manner.
- Avoid driving while intoxicated or sleepy
- Follow all traffic safety laws and avoid tailgating
- Keep up the maintenance on your vehicle
- Always wear your seatbelt
- Avoid using your smartphone while driving
By implementing the preceding safety tips, you can help protect your family while driving.
People forget that defective and dangerous products and those that have been recalled cause thousands of injuries in America every year. In 2015, make a conscious effort to keep up to date on dangerous and recalled products.
- Sign up for recall newsletters
- Research household items and toys
- Report injuries to the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Buy a warranty so that you can always return products
Making safety a priority throughout the year can help you and your family stay healthy. At Harbin Law, we encourage you to make 2015 the safest year yet.
If you have been victimized in an auto accident or harmed by a defective product, call 1 (888)821-0247.