What Do Personal Injury Lawyers Do?
Posted on behalf of Harbin & Burnett on Aug 06, 2015 in Personal Injury
Many people are confused as to what exactly a personal injury lawyer does. If you have been injured in a car wreck, work-related or other accident due to someone else's negligence, you may be entitled to receive compensation for the damages and injustice you have suffered.
The experienced lawyers at Harbin & Burnett are here to serve as your personal injury advocates. We make sure that the insurance company or whoever is at-fault gives you the full compensation you are entitled to have.
Navigating your personal injury case can be very time consuming, confusing and costly. Our experienced lawyers support you in this entire process through a wide variety of ways.
- We meet with you to discuss your personal injury case.
- We help you to understand important documents and paperwork.
- We ensure important deadlines are met in accordance to the law.
- We hire necessary experts to support you in your case. This might include a private investigator and other witness experts.
- We thoroughly investigate your claim, collecting ample evidentiary support.
- We negotiate with insurance companies and other necessary medical providers on your behalf.
- We prepare all court files in order to file suit, if necessary.
- We prepare your case for trial, if necessary.
- We prepare you for your deposition and take depositions, if necessary.
- We prepare an arbitration statement for you, which may include evidence supporting your injury, medical bills, documents of lost wages and any other necessary information.
As you can see, there is much involved in a personal injury claim. Get the support you need by contacting our lawyers at Harbin & Burnett today. Our knowledgeable and compassionate team is here to help, and we only get paid when you do.
At Harbin & Burnett, we have recovered compensation for our clients who have been personally injured due to negligence.
No matter the personal injury, we can help give you the compensation and closure you deserve. Contact us today for a free evaluation.