Stay Safe This Independence Day
Posted on behalf of Harbin & Burnett on Jun 26, 2015 in Personal Injury
Watching a Fourth of July fireworks show can be very exciting whether it is in your own backyard or at a professional show. However, celebrations in the South Carolina are often ruined because of injuries caused by a fireworks accident.
If you or someone you love is injured at this years celebration, do not hesitate to contact our team of personal injury lawyers. We can help you get the compensation you need for your injuries.
Call 1(888)821-0247 to speak with an attorney.
Temporary or permanent loss of sight or hearing, loss of limbs, shock, burns and lacerations are some of the injuries that people often suffer after a fireworks accident. A few people also die every year because of a fireworks accident.
There are several steps that can be taken in order to prevent a fireworks accident:
- Children and teens should never be allowed to operate fireworks without the supervision of an adult.
- It is also important for people to make sure that they follow the instructions on the package when they are operating fireworks.
- People should be far away from houses when they set off fireworks.
- Fireworks should also be set off away from dry leaves, tall grass and other fireworks.
- Additionally, it is essential for you to keep a bucket of water nearby anytime that you are lighting fireworks.
Injured By Fireworks? Contact a Fireworks Injury Attorney
If you have been injured by fireworks because of someone else's negligence, you should contact an attorney. It does not matter whether the accident was caused by the negligence of a corporation who produced a defective product or another person, you may be entitled to compensation.
Harbin Law Firm is very experienced in handling personal injury lawsuits. We have handled many cases that are similar to yours. Our attorneys will review your case in order to determine who is responsible for your injuries and will guide you through the litigation process.