law firm affiliations

If you have been injured, call 1(888)821-0247

Two Killed, Two Seriously Hurt in Semi-Truck Crash Early Friday Morning

Posted on behalf of Harbin & Burnett on Feb 27, 2017 in Truck Accidents

truck on highwayThere was a fatal 18-wheeler accident on Highway 29 around 4 a.m. on February 24th in Anderson County. The driver and front seat passenger of a 2003 Honda were killed when their car collided with the truck as it was making a left turn into a driveway.

The truck was heading north on US-29 when it began to make a left turn and hit the Honda, which was heading south.

The driver and passenger in the Honda were pronounced dead at the scene, according to the coroner. The two passengers in the back seat of the Honda sustained severe injuries and were flown to Greenville Memorial Hospital for treatment. None of the four people in the Honda were wearing their seat belts.

The South Carolina Highway Patrol cited the truck driver for failure to yield the right of way. The Whitefield Fire Station and Anderson County Sheriff's Office also responded to the crash.

South Carolina Truck Accident Lawyers

Have you been severely injured or lost a loved one in an accident with an 18-wheeler or other large vehicle?

Contact the truck accident attorneys at Harbin & Burnett for a free, no obligation legal consultation. These accidents are often a result of negligence and victims may be entitled to compensation. We can help determine all of the liable parties and pursue fair compensation for the damages you have experienced, including medical expenses, pain and suffering, and lost wages.*

Harbin & Burnett represents truck accident clients throughout the northwestern part of South Carolina, including Anderson, Greenville, Simpsonville, Spartanburg and Mauldin.

Our truck crash lawyers have seen the devastation caused by traffic accidents involving semi-trucks. We know how valuable compensation can be as you attempt to recover from your injuries and move forward with your life.

Call us today at (888) 821-0247 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form.

Back to Top