When to Get an Auto Accident Lawyer
Posted on behalf of Harbin & Burnett on Dec 30, 2016 in Auto Accidents
When people suffer injuries in car accidents, they are often unsure about what to do next. They might want to file a lawsuit but they are unsure if they have a case. They may also be concerned about what it will cost to hire an attorney.
The auto accident attorneys at Harbin & Burnett, LLP understand what you are going through after an accident. That is why we offer every potential client a free, no obligation legal consultation* that allows you to review your claim without worrying about how to pay for legal advice.
Unlike insurance companies, who are focused on cutting costs and increasing profits, our attorneys are focused on your best interests. We are prepared to carefully review the details of your accident and discuss your legal options.
Our firm can assist clients in a variety of situations, particularly when:
- It is unclear who is liable for the accident.
- An insurance claims adjuster made an offer and you think your claim is worth more.
- Extenuating circumstances make your claim more valuable, but you do not know how to prove it.
- You have significant medical bills or lost wages as a result of the accident.
- Your insurance claim was denied.
- You sustained a severe injury that may cause a long-term or permanent disability.
- You are a contractor or business owner and your lost wage claim is difficult to prove.
- Your accident occurred almost a year ago and you are not sure if you can still pursue a claim.
If we accept your case, you will not be charged legal fees unless you receive fair compensation for your claim.*
If you have been injured in a car accident, call Harbin & Burnett, LLP today. If you are entitled to compensation, we want to help you maximize your recovery.
Contact our car accident attorneys today. Call (888) 821-0247.