Practice Areas: Criminal Defense, Personal Injury, Motor Vehicle Collisions, Premises Liability, Products Liability & Wrongful Death
Mr. Bradley is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, which is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements. He handles cases in all state and federal courts in South Carolina, with a focus on the above practice areas.
Highly respected among his peers, Matthew has been named to The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40, an invitation-only, professional organization comprised of Americas top young trial attorneys and has also been selected as member of the Anderson Independent Mail's Top 20 under 40.
Mr. Bradley was also awarded the South Carolina Bar Star of the Quarter Award in 2009 and 2010 for his service to the South Carolina Bar and his community and is member of the American Association of Justice, South Carolina Association for Justice, the South Carolina Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers, and the Anderson County Bar, South Carolina Bar and American Bar Associations.
Matthew is married and has three children.
Phone: (800) 671-1158
- The National Trial Lawyers Member
- South Carolina BarMember
- (House of Delegates)
- Membership, Standing and Nominating Committees of the Young Lawyers Division
- Anderson County BarMember
- American Bar AssociationMember
- American Association for JusticeMember
- Million Dollar Advocate Forum
- South Carolina Association for JusticeMember
- South Carolina Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers Member
- Tenth Circuit (Anderson and Oconee Counties)
- Representative on the Executive Council of the Young Lawyers Division of the South Carolina Bar
- Young Lawyers Division Fundraiser for Childrens Chance
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40 (2012 and 2013)
- Anderson Independent Mail's Top 20 under 40 (2012)
- South Carolina Bar Star of the Quarter Award (2009 2010)
- Solicitor John R. Justice Prosecutor Award (2009)
- Anderson County Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- University of South Carolina School of Law, Columbia, South Carolina, 2005
- Juris Doctor
- University of South Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina, 2002
- Bachelor of Arts